Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Tanner!!

Yeah, I know, it was yesterday, but we celebrated it today after we got back from the Fair! We did have cupcakes yesterday (or they did rather, I hate sweets)... I took cupcakes to Tanner's class as well, which I guess they ate during their lunch period...



Tanner wanted a hamster for his birthday, so here he is with it... Not sure how that will work out, but Tanner LOVES it!


He wanted a bike as well, not sure why, since the bike he has is not really all that old, but, that's what he wanted...


About to sing Happy Birthday and dive into the cake...


Eight years old! They grow up quick!

Carolyn ordered some Bionicle stuff for him off of Ebay, but it has not arrived yet, so Tanner is anxiously awaiting the mail delivery on Monday... :)



4 comments:

Petra said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!! :)

(let us know how that hampster works out) :D

Jackie said...

cupcakes??? those sound good!!! YUMMMM

Hampster??? doesn't sound so good!!! (anything that crawls like that gives me the creeps!!)) Glad you like em, though. Does he/she have a name yet?

Have a great day, Tanner!!!

Matthew said...

Ummm... I do NOT like rodents... :) I made it perfectly clear to everyone, that I would have NOTHING to do with the hamster... :)

Matthew said...

Oh, the name Tanner chose is Wuggles... Not sure why I capitalized the name of a rodent... :)