Sunday, September 17, 2006

Camping Part IV...

Scroll down to part I, for some reason, I can only post so many photos, then it will let me post no more...


Enjoying our dinner... :)





Tanner and Chance loved this tree, they climbed it all night... Taylor begged me to 'help' her climb it, but I kept telling her that if you want to climb a tree you have to be able to do it yourself, because all I need is to 'help' one of my children up into a tree then have them fall out of it...



We got our fire ready for when we got back from the Laser Show... The funny thing is, we didn't even leave for the Laser Show until about 8:15, and our 'neighbors' started their fire before we even left... When we got back, I lighted our fire, and we had a fire going within minutes, while they were still struggling to get theirs going, and we were gone for an hour and a half... Must be that whole cabin thing, I would bet that any of my siblings could start a fire as quickly... :)

Uggh... Won't let me load any more pics... Look for post V...

1 comment:

Petra said...

Yeah everyone could start a fire but me. Andy always takes care of the fire! His family went camping all the time when he was a kid, well that and the fact that he has been in the military most of his adult life... he pretty much takes care of it all when we go camping. I sometimes prepare the drinks??? :D