Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Rest of the Fair Pics...

Still not sure why it won't let me load more than a few at a time...


The birthday boy!


Taylor would not ride any of the rides the guys did, so either Carolyn or I had to take her to ride the kiddy rides, which she enjoyed immensely...


We all rode the Carousel, although the boys were like, yuck! Taylor LOVES it!


Tanner rode a few of the kid rides with Taylor, although it was kind of funny hearing him tell Chance and Nate that the only reason he rode those 'stupid' rides was because I told him to... :)


2 comments:

Petra said...

LOL @ Tanner telling them he didn't like the kid rides. :)

Darby LOVES the carousel too! She rode it I don't know how many times at the carnival this summer!

Matthew said...

LOL... Yeah, I think Tanner did enjoy them, but peer pressure... :)