Sunday, September 17, 2006

Camping Part II...

Not sure why, but it will NOT let me upload anymore photos, so here is round two...


At the top, ready to head down the mountain...




Ditto... The trek down is 1.4 miles...



Pausing to take a pic, I think these were used when they were carving the mountain...



There are many 'photo ops' on the way down, the boys seemed to like this one...


Chance and Tanner decided to climb one of the trees on the way down...




Taylor wanted to climb the tree, but could not get up into it... She wanted me to give her a 'boost', but I kept telling her, if you want to climb trees, you have to be able to get up into the tree by yourself... She didn't like the answer, but accepted it... :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Well, the photo limit still hounds me... I know Daniel posts far more than this, maybe I'm doing it wrong... :) On to post III...

Matthew said...

LOL... No, that was a tree we encountered on our way down the mountain... I will certainly tell them you said hello! They ask me about you all the time, I always tell them you are doing well! So I hope you are!! :)

Petra said...

My kids love climbing trees too. Darby doesn't get very far either and I'm with you on the whole 'she needs to be big enough to climb it herself' thing!!! :D

Jackie said...

Matt- tell them we have their cute little letters on the frig and I see them everyday and think of them and miss them!!! Your kids are just the greatest!!! You and Carolyn have a lot to be proud of!! :)

Matthew said...

Hopefully we'll be back out soon Jackie!!! You guys just have to let us know when! :)