Sunday, September 17, 2006

Camping Part III...

Not sure why it won't let me post all this in one post, but it won't...



When you come down the mountain, if you rode the Swiss cable car up, your vehicle is about a mile away... :) There is a sign that tells you that the train arrives every 30 - 50 minutes... Luckily, it arrived like 5 minutes after we got down... When Uncle Duane, Tammy, etc were here, we actually walked down the tracks back to our vehicle... We waited this time though...



Finally got back to where we started... Got some of the homemade icecream along the way, I didn't really want any, but Chance 'thought' he did, but then decided he didn't, so I ate part of it before throwing it away... :) (Yeah, it was $5 a cone, wish he had decided before I bought it... :)



Back at the campground, the kids were dying to go swimming, so I took them... Of course the ONLY person who thought to bring a swim suit was me... So the boys had to swim in their shorts, Taylor in her clothes, they had fun though... I put one foot in the water and it was WAY too cold for me, so I sat and watched them swim...



Back from swimming, ready to grill out for dinner...



Grilling dinner, we had burgers, hot dogs and shishkibobs... It was great actually...

Uggh... On to post IV... How do you get so many photos on one post Daniel?? It will NOT let me... Oh well...

3 comments:

Petra said...

Ah the cable car. I only rode that thing once when we were kids. It was when Aunt Gail was with us and she was like "uh, yeah, I am RIDING!" :D This looks like a lot of fun!!! I say that as I'm sitting in my air conditioning and am about to head to my comfy bed though. If I was there, I'm sure I would be screaming "HOTEL!!!"

Daniel said...

I don't know about the photos - I just keep postin' - I do them in sets of three. . . maybe that makes a difference?

Matthew said...

Hmmm... Maybe that is the trick... I'll try that next time, for some reason it never lets me post them all as a single post...