Friday, February 08, 2008

School Dance...

Well, it's that time of the year again... School functions, field trips, etc... The kids enjoy them, I tolerate them... :)

Taylor and Sarah...

Tanner and his friend...

I'd have posted more pictures, but there weren't that many taken... Of course I was in the food line helping serve everyone because SO many parents volunteer to help out! Whoever was supposed to relieve me never even showed up, of course I could go on and on about that... We brought half the kids in the neighborhood with us because their parents didn't want to take them, so we ended up taking them. So Carolyn had to watch all the kids "stuff" while the kids ran around and participated in all the stuff going on, so yeah, needless to say Carolyn and I are GLAD we are back home now!! The kids have a blast though at things like this, so I suppose it's all worth it in the end...

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like a great time! Taylor and Tanner are getting soo big! I love Taylor's little dress... how adorable!!!

Good for you for volunteering and doing all that you do! Your kids I am sure they are so proud that you care enough to be there with them!

Tim said...

That is an awesome picture, it looks like the school really goes all out. I know what you mean about volunteering, I always see all the same people when I go to things at school because they are the ones that are able to always make time.

Titus said...

thanks for the pics! kids look very cute!

Petra said...

Taylor looks so pretty in her dress. :)

I rarely volunteer for anything at school. I'm glad parents like you do though. :)