Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Down To Three...

This race to the White House has been something, that is for sure... I think what kills me the most are the people who rant and rave about some of the candidates when they have zero clue about them... "But Matthew, we want a conservative in the White House!"... Okay, who exactly would that be out of the three left?? McCain?? Whatever! I would rather have a Democrat in the White House than a person who claims to be a conservative, yet has proven to be a liberal time and time again... I could go on and on about how McCain has betrayed his party, but I won't, of course some of the people who read my blog may want that, who knows... I would rather have a liberal as President than someone who I KNOW will betray the trust of the conservatives, which is EXACTLY what McCain WILL do... So yeah, I'm for Obama or Hillary OVER McCain... I will for the first time in my voting life, vote for a Democrat over the Republican choice... Wow!

8 comments:

Matthew said...

Something else that totally just stuns me are people like this:

Obama 'would be killed'...

Since when do we choose a President based on "theories" like that?? We don't! I've heard and read this particular "theory" from many people I might add... Stunning!

Matthew said...

Could we actually BE this lucky??

McCain resignation talk swirls...

How GREAT would that be?!? He resigns his Senate seat AND loses the Presidential bid!! If only we could be that lucky!!!

Matthew said...

Yeah, I was going to blog tonight, but whatever... No one comments, so I won't... I MIGHT post some pics this weekend if I get anything done outside, because I have a LOT to do, we'll see how that works out...

Petra said...

I actually haven't kept up over the last few days. I need to check out the news and see what's going on.

I think with the poor pitiful choices we have left... there will hopefully be a good Independent that can get more votes than them all! :)

Matthew said...

It is without question the WORST bunch of people ever that are left! Not that there were many to choose from when there were like 16 people running in the beginning!

Perhaps Bloomberg will run?? Not that I much care for him either, but from an economic standpoint, he would be MUCH better fiscally for this country than the clowns that are left to pick from...

Petra said...

Have you read these articles?

Ann Coulter discusses the candidates

article about Obama

Petra said...

btw - the lady that wrote that obama would be killed article is clearly crazy. lol!

The more I read about McCain - the more him resigning and losing sounds pretty good!

Matthew said...

I would rather have literally anyone in the White House as long as it's not John McCain! McCain would destroy the Republican party. I think the only hope for the party is for Obama to win, then hopefully the party can get its shit together over the next 2 - 4 years, otherwise it may already be too late...