Monday, February 18, 2008

Blast from the past...

So I've been transferring video from my video camera to the computer - WOW! Tedious to say the least! The files are SO massive as well, that little clip ended up being 124MB! Hopefully I'll figure out a better way to compress them and not lose any quality... I wonder how many of the tapes I have will even get transferred?? No, there isn't too much else going on, just cleaning up outside and getting ready to charge ahead and finish all the chores I stopped working on once it got cold, pics soon... :)

10 comments:

Matthew said...

That was at Chance's Kindergarten graduation I might add...

Joshua Goodling said...

A free open source video compression tool is here: http://mediacoder.sourceforge.net/

Tim said...

very cute, love the hand holding :)

Jackie said...

adorable then, and keep getting cuter!

Titus said...

last comment was me. lol at tanner's questions

Petra said...

They're so little!!! Did Tanner get his question of why you were sitting there answered? lol! :)

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I don't think he ever did get the "answer" to his question... :)

Matthew said...

I actually think I may have done a disservice to the boy by not answering his question... Wow! I wonder if he remembers it? He claims he doesn't... They have all seen it, they think it's cute... :)

Matthew said...

Yeah, I'm bored momentarily, yet don't really feel like posting anything new... I had a HARD day at the office today, I didn't get home until 4:30... :(

Petra said...

Home at 4:30 is a hard day? lol!

Yeah, Tanner will be in therapy one day going "my dad ignored my question, and I had to sit on these bleachers and no one told me why..." LOL!!!