Saturday, December 01, 2007

Back At It...

Yeah, I've been kind of lazy for the past week, so it's time to get back at it! I've actually done nothing all week except lay around and watch movies. Carolyn wants her kitchen back though, and I do as well, so it's time to get it back together!!

I HATE painting!! But someone has to do it, so I started painting the trim...

I ripped that old counter out and built a new one, laying the tile on it...

I NEVER should have put those things diagonally, I've had to make so many cuts you can't make it up!! I thought I would finish it tonight, I didn't... :( I suppose I will tomorrow!

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Have I mentioned how much I HATE laying tile?? Nearly done though... :)

Petra said...

It's looking great! :)

Jackie said...

the kitchen is starting to look really nice. I love the color. In our next home, I really want to do fun things with color. But I am not the Martha Stewart type, meaning I don't have the instant eye for things. So I must elicit help to put them all together. :D

Matthew said...

You could do like we did, just keep repainting everything every few years... :)

Finally, we chose four colors for the living room, and I painted each of the colors on the wall, after a few weeks we decided which one we liked, and then just chose compatible colors for the rest of the rooms... :)

Jackie said...

that is a great idea! Think Big T will go for it?? :D

Matthew said...

LOL! Possibly, I HATE painting myself, of course I'm not overly fond of any aspect of remodeling... :)

Tim said...

It is really looking great Matt, everything will be awesome when your done :)