Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Review Part I...

January - didn't take many pictures for some reason, we went ice skating though... :)

February - was the month the kids just HAD to have instruments, and here it is nearly a year later and they still don't know how to play them... Perhaps lessons this next year?? :)

March - I didn't spend the WHOLE month on it, but that is one of the things we did that month...

April - finally finished the "circle", and for anyone who had been over to our house prior, they could confirm that it was a MESS! We used it as a burn pit for about 3 or 4 years...

May - FINALLY finished the front yard, which ALSO had been an eyesore for a few years ever since Titus and I 'tore' it up a few years ago... :)

6 comments:

Petra said...

I wondered how the instruments had fared. Now I know. :)

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I should have taken them all to lessons... :(

Although Taylor is picking up on the piano though, Timberly bought her a book when she was here and she uses that and teaches herself... Now I just need to get the piano tuned... :)

Petra said...

I'd like to get a piano. Brittany has a keyboard and she is pretty good, but I think she'd practice lots and probably be really good if we had a real piano (or at least a full size keyboard). I plan on one day taking guitar lessons. One day. lol :)

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I always "plan" on taking music lessons myself, but for some reason never get around to it... :(

Jackie said...

Where was I when they drums came in??? Must have misseed the post :D Does Tanner play often??

Matthew said...

Tanner doesn't play them much actually, if at all... They sit in the corner upstairs largely unused, not sure if that is a good thing or not! :)

I did blog about it btw...

Drum post...