Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So Anyway...

I had to take Carolyn to the hospital this morning for an outpatient procedure (she is doing great and should be up and running around tomorrow), but while I was there for three or more hours, it amazed me how anyone can pretty much go anywhere in a hospital... Shortly after we first got there, I went to get coffee and smoke, and when I went back, I couldn't get back in because it said, "No admittance, Staff Only" on the door, I flagged down the nearest moron and told them I needed to go in, they let me in and asked ZERO questions! An hour or so later, I went out again, when I came back, I heard some woman explaining to some person that worked there that she needed in, I simply told them, "Me too", and tagged right along without a second glance from the person who had access... As I walked around, it became apparent that no one seemed to give a damn who went where... I know they are busy, but wow!!

So yeah, I didn't get much done on the kitchen today! I am taking tomorrow off though, so who knows??

I was going to post some other things about what I feel about things that are going on, but why bother? No one comments, so I won't...

8 comments:

Matthew said...

I shouldn't say that no one comments, I know there are the 'semi-regular' four or five... :)

Matthew said...

It's amazing how much my significant other does, and I suppose I don't really pay attention until I have to do it all myself... We did it though, I made the kids do the dishes, I had Taylor cook her own macaroni and cheese, I had Chance and Tanner each clean the downstairs, and now I'm ready for bed!! We can't wait until Carolyn is out of bed and back to her old self!! :)

Jackie said...

LOL!! we are here!

How is Carolyn? Everything ok? Send her our best and wish her a speedy recovery!

LOL at your comments. See, us wife types do more than you all realize. We are handy! :D

Yea, no comments on ours either, very often. Titus seems to have more luck when he just puts up pics or video with no commentary. Maybe, I should take the hint. :D
I guess I should just put on more Sophie pics and call it a day!

Petra said...

Yeah, I was going to say - how can you say no one comments? I always comment... am I 'NO ONE'?!?! ;)

Andy says that sometimes too... me not feeling well helps him appreciate me that much more when I'm feeling good and getting things done. lol

I'm glad Carolyn is doing well. Hopefully she is up and around before long.

Petra said...

Oh, I was going to add - my father-in-law has a blog and there isn't even an option for comments. He figures if people want to talk to him about what he wrote, they can email. lol

Joshua Goodling said...

Yes, I used to volunteer at the hospital, and they pretty much do let you go almost wherever you want. As long as you act like you know what you're doing though - that's true in a LOT of places.

Matthew said...

Carolyn is doing GREAT!! I was going to post something, but got carried away trying to finish the damn kitchen! I'm nearly done I might add, pics tomorrow... :)

Tim said...

I am glad Carolyn is doing good, tell her we said hello.