Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Review Part II...

June - was the month the "project from hell" started... :)

June - was also the month the kids got to start swimming!

July - I started the pool house, or at least started the actual framing, the "prep work" was started MUCH earlier...

August - this photo is out of place, but I HATE the way blogger deals with photos, so this is where it shall stay! Anyway, I got MOST of the outside work done on the pool house that month! Still a LOT of work to do though... :(

July - we went to San Francisco for a few days, then on to Monterey... :)

3 comments:

Petra said...

I have a friend who did a year in review on her blog too - made me want to do one. But I like how you included photos. Maybe I'll do the same. :)

Jackie said...

Love the pic of you with the ipod on working away. You are your brother are WAY TO ALIKE!!! :D

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I'm not sure how I survived for most of my life thus far without the iPod!! :)