Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Unused Room...

Yeah, I have about a million things to do... Today however, I didn't much feel like doing any of them... I did download a song by Gene Watson that I have been listening to all day long though, and in fact still am... I know some people don't understand that, but whatever... So we have this room in our house that is pretty much never used, it's between the laundry room and the sitting room and the kitchen, wow! The floor plan of this house SUCKS! I've tried to correct it, but there is only SO much I can do! Anyway, I used to have a wall of photos in there, but had to take them down a year or so ago for some reason, so I decided to put them back up today... Off I went to Michaels to get some frames... We used to have a photo wall there, but have to update the photos and the frames... So that is what I did today...

Finally done!

I LOVE walls of photos!! I'd cover them all if Carolyn would let me... :)

So that's what I did today. Now I'm either going to go to bed or go see what the guys are up to. Marci dropped Canyon off earlier and the kids have been having a blast, but at their age you have to keep an eye on them! :)

9 comments:

Petra said...

Looks great!! I love walls of photos too - we only have one real wall of photos though (the wall beside the stairs). I should print out more photos and frame them (on my long list of 'things to do').

Joshua Goodling said...

Photo wall looks good! I'm with you on the walls of photos...well, photos and pictures. :-)

Titus said...

room looks great!

Andrea said...

Looks good. I've recently been making and purchasing more art for our walls. I hate empty plain walls. It just depresses me.

Matthew said...

Yeah, I have a 'to do list' about a mile long!! Slowly but surely! I also hate plain walls! Which is why I try to cover them up... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

"A mile long..." that's a REALLY long list ;-).

Jackie said...

Looks really good! Nice job! I love photos!

WHO is marci? said...

I love your photo walls, I would love to do that, but haven't taken the time to buy frames as yet... :)

i do have a "boys art work" room that has all of their art and some pics framed - which gets a lot of attention when I have company :)

canyon has such a blast over there -

Tim said...

Room looks good, I can't wait to decorate our walls :)