Monday, January 28, 2008

Good Old Political Correctness...

I wonder what the media would do if we had this today:

1942 US ARMY/NAVY EDUCATIONAL COMIC STRIP...

I can imagine if they did that today and substituted Jap for oh, say, Muslim, terrorist, Islamic Radicals, you get the point... Maybe that is why we won WWII and are having issues now trying to actually win a war when our troops are hog tied with the whole political correctness horse shit. If you sent our troops into any area, with no strings attached, we could win any confrontation, throw in the 'strings', well...

How about this little gem:

The "friends" of the Clintons...

Seem to be a LOT of suicides there... I actually remember most of them happening, but they were all 'swept under the rug' of course because of the love affair the MSM has (or should I say HAD) with the Clintons... Perhaps I'll send that link to Drudge to refresh his memory... :)

I'd go on and on about McCain, but I think Pat Buchanan does a MUCH better job, and I don't have to actually write it... :)

What McCain Means...

As usual, he is dead on!! I heard him on MSNBC saying that if McCain wins, we will go to war with Iran, and I think he is right! Hell, we can't hardly even manage the mess we have in Afganistan and Iraq, that's ALL we need is another war, but that is what we will get with McCain...

I'll use Tanner's line, that's all for now... :)

6 comments:

Titus said...

you are on the nail with today's world being unable to accept something like that comic. in reality, i doubt seriously it would have helped an american at that time distinguish between jap and chinese though.

clintons, mccain... we're better off without them!

Matthew said...

No kidding! With either one of them, it would be more of the same: self-serving Washington elitists attempting to gratify age old desires of more power and a seat in the Oval Office, I say send them home and bring in a fresh face no matter what, we know what the old crowd is going to do, and we don't need it!!

Matthew said...

On the other comment, I like to think that Americans weren't quite as stupid back then, but I could be wrong! At least they did sacrifice while we were ar war, rationing, saving scrap metal, lard, etc, etc, etc... Today Americans don't have to sacrifice shit while we are at war, and if you asked them to, they would likely tell you to go to hell... Not all of course, but the majority I would think!

Tim said...

I think you are right about the Americans being asked to sacrifice. It was interesting on that trip to Edinburgh with the college kids. Most of them were anti-American, our "best and brightest".

I didn't realize their were quite so many with the Clintons, wow!

WHO is marci? said...

we need an abraham lincoln back - where are the people like him? too scared and cowering in the corner to come forward??? we need a strong, Christian man in the white house - and someone that will say, "if you don't like america, go live in europe, but if you are with us, then stop complaining and help us stay great"

stupid liberals!!!

Matthew said...

Well, we don't have one currently running... There are four choices currently... Soon will be two.