Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Not A Lot Going On...

Other than work, etc... :) I've had a lot going on at the office the past few days, other than that, I've just been watching the political proceedings and trying to decide if I even like any of them... I did clean the gutters out today... :) Our movie watching marathon is OVER! Thankfully, I can't believe I sat there and watched as many as we did over the holidays! Now it's time to get back outside and finish the pool house and the deck so that we can enjoy it come Spring! So I'm sure I'll have photos of that upcoming... LUCKILY it was nearly 70 degrees today and yesterday, hopefully the trend continues, because I HATE cold weather! So I really have nothing of any importance to blog about, I DO hope Obama beats Hillary tonight, we'll soon find out, I love this stuff! Politics that is... So I'm going back to watching the results come in... Hope everyone is doing well! :)

7 comments:

Matthew said...

I'd almost run for office myself, but I have too many skeletons in the closet, well, they are not really in the closet, rather scattered all over the floor in open view... :)

Matthew said...

Which I think is a reason a LOT of people who would be good politicians don't run...

Petra said...

Well, Hillary beat your Muslim friend. Maybe she'll cry.

:)

Matthew said...

LOL! That she did... :)

Which brings up another point, how could so many polls be so wrong? Of course it goes back to something I've always said, I think polls are nonsense, how can you poll 100 or 1000 people and claim that there is only a margin of error of +/- 4???

Matthew said...

Although it was close:

Hillary Clinton - 110,550
Barack Obama - 102,883

and they both got 9 delegates... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Yes, but I'm not surprised Hillary won in New Hampshire. That's a very liberal state. We'll see what happens in some of the more neutral state races.

I was totally shocked that McCain won NH!

Jackie said...

YIKES!!! I can't believe the she-devil won! What are they thinking in NH??

She busted out the water works... I bet it was all staged to get votes! It worked I guess. Let's hope the rest of the courty is smarter.