Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Interview...

So I really don't have much to post, so I'll answer the "interview" questions Petra sent me... :)

Here are my 5 questions:

1. What song epitomizes your High School years?

Well, I can't think of a single song, but I guess I would have to say anything by Def Leppard. In particular, anything from their Pyromania album...

2. If you could be someone famous for a day, who would it be and why?

Umm... I wouldn't want to be anyone but me, but if I HAD to choose... Still a hard question. Bill Clinton perhaps, he is the greatest salesman I've ever seen. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad perhaps, because he has taken on the most powerful country in the world and no one seems to be able to stop him. Perhaps Alexander the Great, I've always liked reading about him. So I'm not sure I can narrow it down to one, those are my choices...

3. What is something you said you would never do and then ended up doing?

Trying to think... I do recall Titus and I selling all our crap years ago and driving out to California saying we would never come back to the South, yet we did... :) Still thinking... Nothing else comes to mind. Usually if I say I'm not going to do something, I don't do it... :)

4. Ocean or mountains?

No debate here, OCEAN!!!

5. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?

Hmm... I'm not really the adventurous type, although I have done a lot of things. Rock climbing at Joshua Tree National Monument and surfing on the North Shore in Hawaii come to mind. Not sure if that is considered 'adventurous' or not. I guess I don't get out much, because I can't think of anything else that I would actually consider adventurous. :) I've done a ton of other things, but not sure I'd classify them as 'adventurous'...

Whew! That's over! :) (The rest is the 'canned speech' from the questions I was sent :)

Now, do YOU want to be interviewed?

Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." I will respond by emailing you five questions, and I get to pick the questions. Then, you can update your blog with the answers to the questions. You can include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you ask them five questions.

Who's next? :)

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Answers were great!

ok--- I'll bite, INTERVIEW ME!

Petra said...

lol - I remember when you guys sold all your stuff, except as I recall, you took most of it and just threw it in the dumpster of your apartment (although I think I ended up with a stuffed duck??). :)

Daniel said...

I'd like to see some more interesting questions. . .

Titus said...

lol. that trip across the US was a whopper, eh?!

Matthew said...

Yeah Petra, the VAST majority of it ended up in the dumpster, of course I remember some guy pulling most of it out as we were throwing it in... :)

So what sort of questions Daniel? :)

Daniel said...

Meaty questions, I guess. Petra's asking Josh "What scares you the most?" and his bold, honest answer -- that was good.

You can ask me questions, btw, if you want. Any of you can. . .

My life is an open book. :-) Yeah, right. . . we all have our . . . secrets. . .

Petra said...

Okay Daniel - my question for you is this: What is your biggest secret?? :)

And you hurt my feelings by saying my questions weren't interesting. Waaaaah!!!! (I'm kidding - you're supposed to laugh - I actually suck at coming up with questions... I had to ask Andy to help but he only gave me a few.... uh, he actually gave me the 'what scares you the most' question - oh well). LOL :)

Matthew said...

I'll come up with a few Daniel! I am curious about the whole 'secrets' thing though, so I'll second Petra's question for now... :)

I'm not sure I have any secrets anymore. I used to...

Matthew said...

I'm still working on those questions Jackie! :)

Daniel said...

LOL! My biggest secret. . . hmmm, actually, it's such a secret, I haven't even shared it with myself. I'm like, "Daniel, c'mon, man, tell me. I mean, after all, I'm you!!" But, he won't say a word. . . He really annoys me sometimes.