Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spiderman 3...


The kids have been begging to go see the new Spiderman movie, so I loaded Chance and Tanner along with 3 of their friends up and off we went. My neighbor wanted to see it as well, so his wife was going to take the girls to see Shrek 3. We all met up at Joe's Crab Shack for lunch, then off to the movies we went. Carolyn didn't want to go, so Cory and Carolyn went off by themselves to eat and go shopping. The movie was okay, but way too long between the scenes that everyone actually wanted to see. It was more like some sort of a romance novel. I wish I had waited to just watch it when it came out on DVD, oh well, live and learn... :)

6 comments:

Matthew said...

I think this is the first Saturday in about 6 years that I've a.) not been to Home Depot and b.) done NOTHING on the house or yard...

Hopefully many more of those type of Saturdays are right around the corner... :)

Petra said...

I took the boys to see Spiderman 3 last weekend. We saw it for free though (we know a girl that works at the theater - :)). I thought it was okay, but the parts where Peter Parker was "bad" were just way too much. The dancing down the street?!?! Give me a break! LOL

We want to see Shrek 3. It looks funny. :)

Matthew said...

No kidding! I was thinking, who in their right mind would think that was cool? I was waiting for someone to come lock him up... :)

Matthew said...

Taylor said Shrek 3 was great. I've not seen any of them, the kids have though. I remember when the first Shrek came out, the kids watched it for like two months...

Joshua Goodling said...

Yeah, I plan on giving Spidey the pass. However, I will see Shrek 3.

Jackie said...

Spidy and I will also wait for DVD to meet. i'm sure when we have kids, we will be right with ya! :D