Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Carolyn!!

We didn't do much really... Working on the house... :) We didn't take a 'break' for Mother's Day, we toil on! We got Carolyn a new video iPod though and a cell phone. I don't like not being able to get ahold of her when I want to, and of course she has always replied, "Well, get me a cell phone then." So we finally got one. I'm probably the only person in the free world who has just now bought a cell phone, of course I've always had a company cell phone, so never really needed a personal one... When we got Carolyn's cell phone, Chance asked me if he could get one as well. I was like, "Yeah, once you save up your money." He whipped out his wallet and had the money saved already, so now Chance also has a cell phone! :)


Back to work...

2 comments:

Jackie said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY CAROLYN!!! Welcome to the world of cell phones!! It sure is fun!

Titus said...

lol at chance 'whipping his wallet out'. happy mother's day carolyn!