Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Yeah, Haven't Had Much To Say...

I've been trying to do about a thousand things at once, and it hasn't left much time for blogging... :(

I cut down about 40 trees in the back, Tanner watching me cut them up...

The bad thing is, there is a statewide burning ban, so I'll have to haul all the branches to the dump... :(

I made the kids start loading the trailer, I'm sure it will take SEVERAL loads!!

So that's what I've been doing, have to get all those trees cleaned up and out of here tomorrow! So much more work to do tomorrow, but I'm sure we'll get it done! :)

Luckily though, I found some guy who came out this afternoon and ground up all the stumps for a LOT less than anyone else wanted! Most people wanted between $20 and $40 per stump! Huh?!? This guy did it for less than $10 each!

5 comments:

Petra said...

How's the entertainment center coming? :)

Matthew said...

LOL! Umm... It's still exactly how it was the last picture I posted... :)

Had to get the yard in order, but will get back to the entertainment center next week hopefully... Err... Unless that is, I start building the deck, since they are delivering the lumber today... :)

Daniel said...

Two words for you, Matt:

DOWN TIME!!

:-)

Titus said...

i'm sure the back will look much better getting those trees thinned out! sucks to have to haul it all to the dump though...

Matthew said...

Carolyn didn't like the whole "deck before finishing the entertainment center", so I guess I'll finish it this weekend...

Down time? What's that? :)

Does suck to have to haul it away, but can't burn again until Oct...