Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back Stairs...

As SOON as the kids got home from school, they went to work again with the sledgehammers...

Chance didn't quite seem to get the whole, "Be careful son, that thing could fall at ANY time" warnings I kept giving him...

So I just knocked the top down myself...

Once Chance saw how easily it came down, he was like, "Oh, that's what you were warning me about Dad?" "Yeah son!"

So now Chance has gone to round up the neighborhood kids so they can all have a little fun! :)

Plus, it saves me from having to do all that manual labor! :)


Then Tanner and I decided that it would be pretty easy to just rip the deck down with the truck...

So we did! Tanner thought he was so cool! He helped me hook up the chains and thought it was just the BEST! :)

9 comments:

Matthew said...

No, I didn't remove those bikes before ripping down the deck... Now they are all ruined! I'm actually glad though! These kids have WAY too many bikes, they each have every bike I have ever bought them, and I buy them a new one every year... So those will be going to the dump along with the debris now! Yay! :)

tgoodling said...

lol. looks like a fun day for all!

Joshua Goodling said...

Lol - sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm sure the kids had a BLAST!! Seems kids always like tearing stuff up like that :) And I kind of enjoy it myself!!

Daniel said...

Looking forward to see how the new deck turns out!

Petra said...

Justice wants to help! :)

Matthew said...

Justice can come help if you want to "swing" by on your way out west! It's not "that" far out of the way!

With any luck Daniel, I'll maybe get the post holes dug this weekend, who knows! :)

Petra said...

Yeah, it would only add about 4000 miles round trip to run him out there. LOL :)

Jackie said...

fun stuff!!

Matthew said...

Ha Ha!! Yeah, right!! Get the post holes dug this weekend?? I still haven't finished cleaning up the debris from knocking down the stairs... :)