Saturday, May 12, 2007

Prom Night...

Always exciting for those going I guess! Cory and Jessica stopped by on their way to the Prom...

Cory and Jessica...

Again...

Of course I'm STILL painting trim! I talked Joe into coming over and putting it up though... :) Well, didn't really 'talk' him into it, I asked him if he would, and he said he would. So Joe came over earlier and I showed him what I wanted done, and thankfully, he said he'd do it Tuesday and Wednesday!

I'm SO over working on this house you can't make it up! Almost done though! So I'll toil on until it's done, but I'm not opposed at this point to paying other people to hurry the process along! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks great!

Titus said...

that pink vest cory has on matches her dress quite well, don't you think? :)

Petra said...

Cool. I tried to comment yesterday but my internet connection was acting screwy. For some reason I thought Jessica had graduated last year. Obviously I was wrong. :) Nice photos! :)