Monday, May 14, 2007

Front Lawn Update...

I know everyone is just dying to know how my front lawn is coming along! (yeah right Matt! :) Pics anyway, whether you want to see them or not...

It's coming in quite nicely... I put bushes along the driveway going up (obviously)... :)

What are those bags you might ask? Rock. Putting a gravel walkway going down to the bench and out to the yard, just have to finish it! :)

Still working on that other side, well, need to be working on the other side! I moved back inside to finish the trim, wainscoating and entertainment center so Carolyn can get her house back in order! :) Almost done too!

The top part is still coming in, but in a few weeks I should have a nice front lawn for a change!

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Plus! I have wireless internet access again, so if I wanted to, I could go sit on that bench and be online! :) Not that I would, but who knows, the option is there.

Joshua Goodling said...

Yard is looking great!

Petra said...

looking awesome! :)

Daniel said...

Is there a landscaping business on the horizon for you. . . ? :)

Matthew said...

LOL Daniel! Kind of funny, because we actually did start a business last week, mainly just so I can start buying things at wholesale places, I doubt I'll do any work for anyone else though... :)