Friday, May 11, 2007

OMG!!

How did I survive for 40 years without this device?!? I bought an iPod off of Ebay and I can't believe how I have managed to live without this thing for the past 40 years! I was outside cutting up all those trees I cut down, happily sawing away listening to my iPod. When it arrived, Chance brought it to me. He was quite exited, he told me, "Dad, I'm so glad you got that because now we won't have to listen to your music blaring". I don't think anyone in my family likes the music I listen to. I play it anyway... :) Now they don't have to hear it!

It started storming today, so I decided to finish the entertainment center... While listening to my new iPod!

10 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Lol - funny!

Of course, I can listen to anything I want (not that I listen to music that much), since I'm the only one here.

Petra said...

Andy and Brittany love their ipods too. Only Brittany's stopped working, so now she's hoping for a bigger better one for her birthday or something (she got a free ipod shuffle - the smallest one - when she got her braces). I don't have one, so I guess I don't know what I'm missing. :)

Matthew said...

LOL... You are definately missing out Petra! :)

Matthew said...

I can't believe I misspelled "definitely"!!

Titus said...

i LOVE my ipod! listen to it every day :)

Jackie said...

lol at the pic of you listening to the ipod and working away. That is the exact pic I see in Titus all weekend long!! :D I guess you really are TRUE brothers!!!! Does Carolyn have to yell at the top of her lungs too to get your attention?? LOL!!! ENJOY!!

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, Carolyn and everyone else... Of course the kids just come up and tap me and wait for me to take the headphones off before talking... :)

Titus said...

the 'tapping' makes sense jackie :)

the only ipod complaint i have is the ear buds, while working they continually get ripped out of my ears...

maybe i sould look into something with bluetooth capability... do ipods have bluetooth? hmmmm.

Matthew said...

Yeah, I can't stand the ear buds either... So I ordered these today:

iPod headphones...

I'll let you know how they work out, but I'm sure they will be better than what I've got. I see Logitec has wireless and bluetooth headphones for iPods, too expensive for me though... :)

Petra said...

Andy puts on headphones that block out ALL sound, so no one can get his attention withOUT tapping. Yeah, it totally gets on my nerves. Haha! Actually, he hasn't worn them in a long time, so it's not an issue at the moment. :D Anyway, I am the one that bought the headphones for him - for Christmas last year. They cost a bit, but they are really nice and he LOVES them. They are the Bose Triport headphones: Click here