Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yeah, I'm Still Here... :)

Just haven't gotten around to blogging anything... Although there is a LOT to blog about I suppose... :)

I haven't taken many pictures lately either for some reason... The kids and I have finished putting up Bo's kennel, now all we have to do is put in the doggie door and get a light up in that garage and Bo will have a new home!! The kids are quite excited about the whole thing, and now Chance wants to get a dog, and of course I kept telling him, "Not until we get the fence up."... Well, the fence is up, so I suppose Chance will be getting a dog soon! Now Taylor wants one as well... :( What can you do?!? So long as I don't have to take care of them, I really could care less... :)

The kids are getting quite excited about our camping trip this weekend as well! Should be fun I suppose, like I've said before though, I don't mind camping, until it's time to actually go to bed! I better bring LOTS of blankets though as the temps this weekend are supposed to be 60 degrees at night! :( Should be fun though, we haven't been to Stone Mountain in a few years. We are meeting Joshua and Tonya and family there on Saturday for lunch, so that should be fun! I NEED to round up the camping gear as I've not seen it in a while, Cory has used it a few times over the past few years, and of course we have only used it once! Perhaps I should set the tent up in the backyard to make sure there are no pieces missing, better to find out now than when I am actually setting it up AT the camp site! I'll take some pictures and post them when we get back, I know everyone can hardly wait! :)

I'm also enjoying the Presidential race, should get even more exciting in the few remaining weeks!

3 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Yup - see you at the Big Rock on Saturday! :-) -- I'm not camping though!

Matthew said...

LOL!

Tim said...

have fun :)