Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally!!!

Today I FINALLY got the rest of that stuff I've been working on for my neighbor's Sports Bar OUT of my garage and installed down at the joint... Seems like I've been working on it forever!

There's the shelf I made to hold the liquor...

The hostess stand...

Again... There are shelves in the back of it to hold menus, silverware, etc...

I put a frame around that mural as well...

I didn't mind doing it for them, but damn, I had NO idea it would take me as long as it did! Oh well, it's done now... Back to the deck to get it finished and the myriad of other things I need to get finished around here as well... :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

WOW!! That stuff looks amazing! I can't believe you built that!! You really have a talent!!! :D

So, is the pool house already done?

WHO is marci? said...

it looks awesome matt! you do a great job...

Matthew said...

LOL Jackie... Umm... Yeah, it's ALMOST done... :)

Petra said...

Looks great Matt!! :)

Tim said...

Love it, awesome job. I hope your neighbor does well in his business.