Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yeah, That DIDN'T Happen...

What's that you might ask? Or maybe not, whatever... :) I thought I'd get the siding on the pool house this weekend, I didn't! I did get the soffit covered up though, and the connections for the flood lights done, but this is as far as I got on the siding:

Yep, part of two walls... Going to look nice though. Why did you start up so high Matt? Because I'm putting stacked stone on the bottom two feet, mainly because I don't have enough siding to cover the entire house, but hey, I got it off Craigslist for practically nothing, so that's why... :)

I also FINALLY got all the roofing complete. Although the only thing I had left to do was to cover the ridge and the corners, but at least it is finally done! I MIGHT have this baby open for business in the next month or so, we'll see...

Easter egg hunt part II... They cleaned up once again. I posted a video on YouTube, but it hasn't shown up yet, it might soon.

9 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, I know I need to finish the fence and put the gates on, but I have left that undone for a reason! It's easier to get in and out of the place with a wheel barrow, etc with it not yet complete, so that may well be one of the last things I do... :)

Matthew said...

I also NEVER in a million years at the beginning of this project knew that there would have been so much to it, and if I had it to do over again, hmmm... I'm not sure if I would have started it... :)

Jackie said...

Looks great!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Did you ever find the mission $1 egg?

Joshua Goodling said...

Siding looks good - will be really nice when it's all done!!! Which I'm sure you can't wait for :-) - Then you just have to start on the deck!

Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday!

Titus said...

progress looks great! hope you guys had a wonderful easter! i'm sure you'll have it all done before long!

Matthew said...

We had a GREAT Easter! I took a video of the kids and put it on YouTube, but it has yet to show up on my blog... I tried twice, but still no video... Of course once I did it three times and it showed up three times on my blog, so I guess I'll wait a little before trying again... :)

Matthew said...

No Jackie, we never did find the "missing" egg, but they have found about 9 or 10 since we had the two egg hunts, so perhaps it will turn up... :)

Petra said...

Coming right along!!! Siding is looking good, and the roof looks great! :)

We always have a missing egg or three as well. I found one while doing laundry yesterday (we did our hunt inside... it's still COLD here).

Matthew said...

With any luck, I'll soon have it done! :)