Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Last Mile...

Okay, so it was only 55 degrees today, but I decided to get out there and get the power run to the pool house...

Well, I got it all in place, now just have to hook the wires up, but that is the easy part!!

I'm hoping to get the whole house wired, the plumbing all done, etc within the next few weeks so I can get it inspected and then start slapping the drywall up, etc... We'll see how that works out for me... :) Most of the rest of the stuff left to do is rather easy, just have to do it. As the weather warms though, I don't mind doing it AT ALL, but when it is freezing outside, I just can't, not sure why. So with any luck, within the next two months, I JUST might finish all this crap, then I can relax... Of course I THOUGHT I would have had this all done by Christmas, so who knows... :)

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Don't even ask me about the deck... I had all the wood delivered last April to build the damn thing, and it is still sitting where they dropped it off...

At least I know all the wood is 'seasoned' now... :)

Tim said...

Very seasoned :), we have 'seasoned' wood too, hope everything goes well with the electrical.