Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Just Don't Feel Like It...

Although I probably would if there was more interaction... Blogging that is. I could go on and on about the Presidential race, we've not seen one like this in our lifetime and it is fascinating to watch. Obama's speech? Yeah, I could go on and on about that as well. I'm sure Bill and Hillary are cracking open the bubbly as I type, as is McCain...

Bear Sterns? Yeah, I could go on and on about that as well, it's a shame our government has put US on the line for 30 billion dollars so JPMorgan can buy the company for a song... I could actually go on and on about that for days...

Pick a topic, I can go on and on about it, but I won't...

I did finish the electrical wiring in the pool house, now on to the the plumbing, which will actually be easier than the electrical was, we'll see.

No, I still have no pictures, I'll take some this weekend. I'm off Friday, and then there are the Easter festivities this weekend, so that will be fun. Hope everyone is well, we are! :)

6 comments:

Matthew said...

I would have said I was too busy, I'm not though... I have a LOT going on, but it doesn't take long to post... :)

Jackie said...

We sure do love the updates, though!

You have to take more pics of the pool house. I am curious how it looks since you have done all the work on it the last few weeks/months.

Yeah, the Obama thing is getting crazy. I haven't seen much on it, but from what I have heard is that his preacher is doing him NO FAVORS. Sounds like he is a lunatic!

How about this economy, though! Lots to say about that! :D

Joshua Goodling said...

Yup - definitely lots to talk about with the Presidential races, the economy, etc., And while it's all been interesting - and it does affect our lives - I'm ready for some new news! :-)

Glad you're making good progress on the poolhouse and stuff!

Matthew said...

Yeah, it will be interesting to see who wins the nomination, I don't see how Clinton can now... If it goes to the convention and there is still no winner and they give it to Clinton, I'll bet the Obama supporters will burn Denver to the ground... It is the most interesting Presidential race I've ever seen, that's for sure.

Yeah, the pool house is coming right along, but it's mostly doing all the 'infrastructure', I did take some pictures today, I'll post them shortly... :)

Tim said...

:)

Petra said...

Yeah, I have been busy, but basically just haven't felt like blogging - needed a little time off. :) I'll be back to it today though. Just catching up on other blogs now. :)