Tuesday, March 04, 2008

03.04.2008...

Yup, it's that time of the year... :) To me just another day, but the kids are THRILLED! They asked me yesterday if I was excited about it, and of course I told them I was so excited I could hardly contain myself, I'd expound further, but they read my blog sometimes... :)

The whole affair lasted about 10 minutes... I never eat the cake when we have parties around here, just don't much care for sweets for some reason... Everyone else enjoyed it though, I got some great presents from Carolyn and the kids, and now it's back to work... :)

What have I been up to you might ask?? I'll tell you anyway... It has been warm here lately, so I have been toiling away on that pool house, I hope to get it done in the next month (or so)!! :) I'm finally to the point to where I am running the electrical and plumbing, once that is done, drywall and finish and it will FINALLY be done!! I don't have any pics of my progress, but I'll take some and post them... I only had a few pics Carolyn took at the party, but I bought these "batteries" that were cheap, put them in the camera, takes six pictures and then says replace the batteries... You get what you pay for...

On another topic, tonight shall be interesting seeing the results come in for TX and OH... I might have something to say about it, who knows? Right now though, it's back to work... :)

9 comments:

Tim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT :).

Matthew said...

Thanks!

Joshua Goodling said...

Yes - Happy Birthday (again) :-).

Obama is predicted to win Vermont (no -brainer there)...WILL be interesting to see about Texas and Ohio.

Andrea said...

Happy birthday! It's Adam's dad's birthday too. What a small world. Of course you are many moons younger then Adam's dad.

Petra said...

Happy birthday again! :) 41 - you are an OLD man!! ;)

Matthew said...

Thanks everyone! LOL! Yeah, I'm OLD!! :)

Matthew said...

Actually, right now I do feel old! I haven't really done much strenuous work all winter because I REFUSE to work outside in the cold, so now that I have been outside working, yeah, a few muscles are sore... :)

I'll whip them back into shape here in the next few weeks though... :)

Jackie said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a great day!

LOL... you might have something to say about what happened last night...LOL!!! That is like Titus not having an opinion on ANYTHING!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! :D You must give your thought on the outcome!

Matthew said...

LOL Jackie! Yeah, I have an opinion on everything myself... :)

More later, I'm sure everyone just can't wait...