Saturday, March 29, 2008

So There We Were...

Merrily slapping siding on the pool house... Okay, maybe NOT merrily, but we were doing it. We? Yeah, Zach came over to help me again, he has turned out to be a great help lately! We had just turned the corner, and I was actually quite looking forward to moving around to the other side when it started POURING down rain, and of course I had all my tools outside, so we quickly put them all back up and had to stop...

So this is how I left it...

Hopefully it doesn't rain again tomorrow, because I REALLY want to get this done! We'll see... Not much anyone can do about the weather... So off to watch a few movies I suppose, and yes, unfortunately, ALL those people are still here! :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, No Country For Old Men was a waste of time! Didn't get to the second movie...

Joshua Goodling said...

Didn't care much for Old Country For Old Men either - especially the ending!!!

Matthew said...

No kidding, I was amazed that the movie was even over?!?!?

Petra said...

We LOVED No Country for Old Men. We watched it twice! Andy says he's going to buy it. :)

What else did you watch?

Matthew said...

We didn't watch anything else yet, we did get Hitman, but haven't felt like watching it, which I'm sure is just as well... :)