Sunday, March 09, 2008

I Suppose It's Time...

To put up a new post that is... I haven't felt much like blogging lately, and so I haven't... :) Have I been busy? Well, not really, I guess it really all depends on your definition of busy... I've just been working around the house, trying to finish up inside and outside projects before Spring arrives! For some reason, I've not taken any pictures either, I suppose it's just too cold to be bothered with it! :)

Of course yesterday we didn't do much of anything but watch movies, which turned out to be a COMPLETE waste of time:

*Beowulf - WOW! This one is SO stupid, I'm surprised anyone even made it, and it cost like $150 million to make...

*Rendition - this one was actually pretty good, and it's the ONLY one we actually sat through the entire movie...

*Michael Clayton - Wow again! This one was so stupid, I fell asleep about 30 minutes into to it, which is just as well...

*Survivor Season Two: Australian Outback - of course we loved this one, even though we watched it when it came out in 2001...

Of course it was freezing out yesterday and snowing, of course none of the snow stuck, but today it will be 55 degrees again, so I suppose I'll finish wiring up the pool house, and with any luck, all the wiring will be completed, we'll soon see I suppose... Perhaps I'll take some pictures to post later... :)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, one of the reasons I don't post much anymore, I know people read, but no one comments... Why bother...

I'm sure I'll continue to post though, why, I'm not sure... :)

Matthew said...

Of course I really just posted that last comment because I don't like to see zero comments, so now I guess I'll have two!

Tim said...

three now :)

Matthew said...

LOL!