Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Pool House...

Yeah, I'm sure everyone will soon tire of the pics again, but whatever, I'm determined to get this thing done SOON!! :)

It was freezing out today, okay, it was in the mid 50's, but the wind was blowing, and it was freezing to me!! Did make it around the side, and you can't really see it, but I got the steel mesh up on the bottom for the stone...

Another side shot...

Now I just have to get around the right door and do the other side and the back! I fear I may run out of siding though and not have enough for the back, EVEN though I went for stone on the bottom to conserve siding!! Oh well, I'll come up with something creative if that is the case, because I have to. They don't make that siding anymore, so there is no where to go get anymore... :)

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Looks like I need to reshingle that log holder... Yeah, I'll get to that next year sometime... :)

Although I suppose it would really only take about 20 minutes or so to do it... We'll see if that happens anytime soon! :)

Petra said...

Looking GREAT!! :)

Tim said...

Like the shingles, can't wait to get them on our house!

Matthew said...

It took me a WHILE to get all of ours on... :)

Jackie said...

NICE JOB!!!

I just barely mentioned to Titus that we are going to need a pool house... LOL!! and he shut me down pretty quick. :D LOL!! I think we are going to put up a deck and then a water fountain into the pool. Can't wait!!! :D

Matthew said...

LOL Jackie!!! I DOUBT I'd do it again either!!

WHO is marci? said...

Looks really good matt, your so talented!! I could NEVER do that in a million years!