Monday, December 01, 2008

I Can't Wait!!

To vote AGAINST this moron tomorrow:

I don't even know anything about the guy running against him, but don't care either, anyone but him! It's kind of funny too, you hear all these people all over talking about "We've got to get Chambliss elected so the Dems don't get their 60 vote majority!" Well, Chambliss should have actually THOUGHT about that while he was serving us in the Senate, and as far as MY vote is concerned, BEFORE he responded to my e-mail with an arrogant attitude to the tune of: "I know what's best for GA, butt out."... Yeah okay, he will probably still win, but he won't get my vote, and I could care less if my vote was the deciding vote and gave the Dems their majority, I would still vote against him...

7 comments:

Matthew said...

I'm sure not everyone will share my enthusiasm... :)

Petra said...

I don't even know who he is (obviously since I don't even live in or near Georgia), but he LOOKS like a crooked politician.

I hate when everyone is all "we HAVE to vote for a certain party" - ummm... why???

Matthew said...

No kidding, they are all crooks if you ask me, and I for one am voting against the ones I can whenever I have the chance... Of course the other guy might be a crook too, but let him have a chance I say...

Matthew said...

For the first time ever, I voted all Democrat... :)

WHO is marci? said...

he sent you an email like that? hes a friend of patroski's, i know him too... should i have him call you? he really is a decent person as far as politicians go

Matthew said...

No, I'm not interested in having that idiot call me, his record speaks for itself...

What would he say?? Yeah, I voted for that, but... Well, I was going to vote against that, but... Uh, no thanks! :)

Matthew said...

Looks like we are stuck with this bozo... :(