Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable day with family and friends!! The presents are all unwrapped, stockings emptied and now just tidying the house up for company later... :)

We started the day off with me reading the Christmas Story... The kids insisted on having a cake for Jesus as well. Not sure if anyone actually tried the cake though, it was a bit early in the AM for cake... The kids all look like they are still asleep... :)

Stockings first!

Ditto!

Now everyone is entertaining themselves with their "loot" while Carolyn and I straighten the house back up... We have company coming over later, and Cory of course will be by sometime. Can't wait for Christmas dinner actually, and of course then we can kick back and watch some of the many new movies we now have... :)


Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

And no, in case you can't tell, I didn't get a camera for Christmas... :)

Petra said...

We are all done opening gifts too - I need to put my photos on the computer, we got some cute ones. :)

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your dinner... I have kind of shafted my family as far as holiday meals go this year. lol. :)

Matthew said...

LOL Petra, you have a GREAT excuse! :)

I'm still waiting on dinner btw, but it smells good!

Jackie said...

We are all done as well. Nice and Fat and happy are we!!! :D

Time for a nice after Christmas napper!!!