Friday, December 19, 2008

I'll Have A Blue Christmas...

without you. I'll be so blue thinking about you...

I love that song! There was a group that sang it on Imus yesterday and it was beautifully done, but I can't for the life of me remember who they were... I doubt I'll lose any sleep over it though... :)



Taylor at her school Christmas party...

I did make it to Taylor's Christmas party at school, but could only stay about 5 minutes... Carolyn and Chance were there the whole time though, so she was happy! Tanner and Taylor are both ecstatic that the "winter break" has officially started! Of course I'm off until the end of the year myself, so it should be nice and relaxing... Of course I suppose that depends on your definition of relaxing... :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

LOL, Matt! Glad to see that Taylor had a great party!

So you have covered a white, blue and silver bells/christmas... what other colors do you have up your sleeve for this holiday season?? :D

Matthew said...

LOL! I might run out of colors before Christmas gets here... :)

WHO is marci? said...

i love the tree and decor, ours isn't near that elaborate, of course it never is :)

i haven't mailed Christmas cards yet either, hope to get to it this weekend, they might be a little late?? oh well, its the thought right?

Petra said...

I love that song too. :)

Matthew said...

I'm not sure 'elaborate' is the right word there Marci...

The tree, some lights, stockings and a few other trinkets strewn around... :)