Friday, November 28, 2008

Deck The Halls...

We had a great day yesterday, we did decide not to cook a huge meal though, so we went out to eat with Cory and had a great meal and a good time together... Then we decided to go see a movie, but I wasn't too interested in seeing High School Musical 3 or many of the other ones that were out, so we finally all decided to go see The Dark Knight. I think Chance likes the superhero movies, on the way home he asked if we could get Superman Returns, so we did and watched it when we got home...

Today we dragged all the Christmas decorations down from the attic and put on the music and got to town getting the place decorated for Christmas! Of course to the kids, it practically WAS Christmas... We have every toy they have ever had up in the attic, so they ran through the attic reminiscing and unfortunately dragging some of it down, I was kind of hoping we could put some more stuff up there instead!! :)

The kids are SO excited they can hardly stand it, I just LOVE this time of year! Taylor is wrapping some presents as I type even though it is way past bedtime, I may go to bed before they do they are so excited! Hopefully I'll get some pictures of the kids up here in the next day or so... I didn't even take any pictures tonight, Chance took some though, and I just borrowed his camera and took this one...

I suppose I need to go to bed because I have to throw that turkey in the oven first thing in the AM, well, I don't HAVE to, but it does sound pretty tasty, so I suppose I shall...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I suppose we'll have a Thanksgiving feast after all... Turkey is in the oven, now just have to make some pumpkin pies and a cherry pie...

Petra said...

I love superhero movies. The Dark Knight was excellent, and Superman Returns is really good too. Kevin Spacey made a great Lex Luther. :)

The tree looks great. We put ours up yesterday too.

How was your feast?

Matthew said...

Just now finishing it up, have to go make the gravy and cut the turkey... :)

WHO is marci? said...

the tree looks amazing as always :)