Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Dreaming...

Of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know...

Well, I'm not really, but the kids are... They are likely out of luck though as it should be 67 today. Which is FINE with me I might add! :)



Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays with friends and family! I've kind of been slacking this year for some reason, I haven't even mailed cards out yet, there's still time though I suppose... :) We did make the mistake of going to the mall the other day, WOW! It's actually kind of amusing going to the mall, people watching and all... Actually stunning is a better word than amusing I suppose... Not much else going on here, perhaps I'll attempt to post some photos later, of course I have to actually TAKE some first, which I haven't been doing lately...

3 comments:

Jackie said...

LOL!! Love the singing!

I am happy to report that we are all but done with our shopping and decorating. The cards are out, most of the presents are wrapped and we are ready to go! YIPPPYYY!!! Feels so good having it mostly done. :D AHHhhhhhhh now I can sit back and enjoy the festivities!

It is really nice and cool here. About 40 or so most of the time. LOVE IT!!! No snow, but some hail, which is fun!

Glad to hear that the kids are well and having fun. Send lots of kisses to them from us!

Petra said...

Tell the kids they can come up here! There is still plenty of snow on the ground (since it hasn't gotten warmer than about 26 this week), and we're supposed to have a big snow storm tomorrow! Which my kids love, but me? I'm envious of the 60 and 70 degree weather I'm hearing about in the South! :)

Oh the mall - yeah, the one here wasn't too crowded when we went over the weekend (surprisingly enough), but the people watching was definitely prime! :)

Tim said...

Yeah, we don't go to the mall :). I like the strip center stores mostly. I will randomly go into Sears or something if they have a nice sale. Our mall is quite horrid though and I think is closing soon.

We have had a dusting here and it has been in the 20s and 30s. The boys are wanting more snow though so they can go sledding.

I picked up the Christmas cards now I just need to label them and send them out. Plenty of time :).