Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Do You Believe?

"Four billion people say they believe in God, but few genuinely believe..." Do you like to think? Are you capable of thought, or are you just some mindless, empty carcass walking about waiting on something? Interesting stuff... :)

I like to think, and don't consider any topic to be off limits. It's funny conversing with people though, so many do have topics that are off limits, others get annoyed when other topics are broached and refuse to participate... I always found that rather stunning myself, but then I like to think, at least I think I do... :)

Anyway, what prompted this line of thinking? A book I started reading online, and I kind of got sucked in and before I knew it I was through with it... Interesting... It's free too...

God's Debris...

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, not sure why I even bother posting stuff like this... :)

Petra said...

lol. I clicked on it this morning and started reading, got through the introduction and the first page, and haven't had a chance to get back to it since. I'll let you know what I think later. :)

Matthew said...

LOL You mean you actually have other things going on than reading what I post here?? :)

Petra said...

lol. It's still in an open tab on my screen; I never got back to it. :) It sounds interesting though, so I will read it, just not sure how soon. :)