Sunday, June 08, 2008

Yeah, Okay...

Putting those deck boards on, as it turns out, is a little harder than it sounds... Well, if you want a straight deck it is... Then add in the 'those boards have been sitting there since last April' factor and, yeah, it's a little more complicated than just screwing them in...

I got 3 and a half rows done! Yay Matt!! Not!

I wonder if I'll get any done tomorrow? I want to, but we'll see how that works out... :)

Of course I DID waste an hour or so swimming with the kids, but what are you going to do?? It's 95 degrees outside! :)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I'm trying to motivate myself to get out there and work, but it's not working out too well... :)

Titus said...

lol. that was us yesterday. needed some down time! deck is getting there though..

Petra said...

lol. Yeah, sounds like a blast, Matt. I'm sure it'll be worth it when it's all done though. :)

Man, I really want a pool!!! Of course, NOT that we could swim HERE in the 50 degree weather. lol.

Jackie said...

It's coming along... you are 3 1/2 rows further than you were yesterday!!! :D

Everybody needs a swim break when you are working that hard! :D