Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Party...

So yesterday was Chance's birthday... I can't believe he is 11 already, but they grow up quick!

It was Canyon's birthday last week, so we celebrated his birthday as well... 13 years old!

Chance LOVES anything about science, so we got him that Celestron LCD Digital Microscope along with some other stuff like a human skeleton, etc... He is quite stoked, they were dissecting bugs yesterday and looking at the pieces with the microscope... :)

We normally take the kids somewhere when their birthday's roll around, but Chance was like, "Instead of going anywhere, can you just give me the money you would have spent instead?" So we did... :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

LOL!!! He just wants the dough, huh!! That is funny. He is a saver right? What is he saving for? I used to be that way. I loved counting all the money I had saved. FUN!!

Glad all the boys and Taylor had a great time!

Matthew said...

Well, he WAS saving for a four wheeler, why I don't know, but he decided he wanted an electric scooter, and he bought one yesterday... Should be here next week sometime... Don't we have enough "riding" things yet??? I guess not! :)

Matthew said...

It's his money though, and whatever he wants to get, he can get... :)

Petra said...

Did he get his scooter yet? :)

Matthew said...

Yes, he did, although I think he regrets blowing his money on it... :)

Live and learn though...