Sunday, June 22, 2008

What A Day...

Exactly... What a weekend actually! It's got to be done though, and no one is going to do it for me...

One of the drainage issues I needed to resolve, and yeah, I severed the ethernet, cable and phone line AGAIN! LUCKILY I didn't hit the electric! Oh yeah, I ALSO messed up the water line... Whatever, easily fixed, all of it... :) Chance has been a trooper, he has been helping me all weekend!

Finally got that nightmare solved as well!

Carolyn has been busy as well, planting bushes, etc around the pool house... Looking good too!

What is the Suburban doing there you might ask, or not, who cares. I got that excavator stuck and had to break out the chains and use the truck to pull it out... Worked out though...

And then there is the boulder... Still not sure how I'm going to go through that yet, the kids want me to blow it up. We'll see how that solution works out. I just can't believe it's 12:14 and I'm still up! I have to get up at 5 AM... Whatever, sleep is overrated! :)

4 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Use a jackhammer :-)

Matthew said...

LOL! Yeah, I'll try that first before resorting to more extreme measures... :)

Petra said...

Did you ever get rid of the boulder? Justice wanted you to use dynamite! :)

Matthew said...

Nope! Still there, and dynamite is NOT yet out of one of the options... :)