Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

Yeah, I haven't felt much like blogging lately, I'm going in many different directions at the current time... Work, side job and of course the pool house...

So anyway, I've been working on the inside of the pool house for a few days now... I did hang my first piece of drywall, that was pretty exciting... Here I was thinking I was "almost" done with the thing, and it hit me today... Umm, Matt! You've only done the rough in, you still have to FINISH the damn thing!!! Ugh!

Of course the kids are enjoying the pool, along with all of their neighborhood friends!

I did manage to 'almost' get my first so-called 'finishing' project complete... which was to build the thing that will cover the door over the bar when it is up and then hang the lights... :)

Lot left to do though... Sigh!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Like I said, 'almost', you won't see the door when it is up... :)

Tim said...

Looking good.

Petra said...

I like the lights. :)