Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pool House Update...

Yeah, I've been working on it for a while it seems, but not really, because I took two weeks off to take my family to California... :)

I FINALLY figured out all the angles, etc and got the right side done... I'll finish the other side tomorrow, and it will be SO much easier because I already know all the measurements...

I CAN'T wait to get the roof framed, I've spent WAY too much time on it, but thankfully it is almost done!

Of course the kids swim while I work! Soon I may join them, I think I've only been in the pool about five times... :(

5 comments:

Matthew said...

NO, I STILL don't have the fence up! Except that string, but really the only thing that is for is to keep the deer out of the pool... I'll get to it, hey, I've got a LOT going on!! :)

Petra said...

lol... looks like you're getting a lot done on the pool house. I'm sure you can't wait until it is done. :)

Titus said...

looks like you're getting there! looking great so far...

finally figured out this internet!!! :)

Matthew said...

Glad you got the pc working there! I'm not sure I could go as long as you have without a pc... :)

Jackie said...

It looks great!

Wow, the whole thing is so amazing. Do you have a before pic from the same angle. I don't know what it looked like before it had the pool and almost up pool house!!