Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Back To Reality...

Well, almost, but not quite... I didn't do any construction projects today, just got the kids settled in school, and as I think I've said, I'm a chairman of a new PTA committee, so I was seeing what all that involved, and oh yeah, back to work... :)

Chance has a poster that is due tomorrow, that of course we just found out about today, so I'll be helping him with that in a moment... Did I mention that there is a fundraiser starting ALREADY?!?!? School JUST started two days ago!! Anyway, the kids just got through swimming...


Can you tell that they redid the pool deck while I was gone? They also fixed that flagstone that broke off and caused me to spend hours in the ER literally RIGHT before we left for San Francisco... Do you think they are trying to cover their ass? It does look MUCH better though, I will admit! :)

5 comments:

Petra said...

The pool looks great! How is your thumb, by the way?

Matthew said...

My thumb is pretty much out of commission right now, but it's amazing how you learn to adapt... :)

When I first lost my thumb, or the use of it, I couldn't do anything, now I can pretty much do anything, but some things are trickier than others... Hopefully it heals fine, and I'll have the use of it again! :)

Petra said...

Are you still wearing all the bandages? I saw in the wedding photos it was down to just around the thumb.

Matthew said...

No, I took that splint and all the bandages off about a week ago, so now all I wear is a bandage around my thumb, which I still can barely move I might add... :)

Tim said...

Glad your thumb is healing :). The pool does look great, I like the lawn chairs - can't wait to see the deck.