Sunday, August 05, 2007

More Titus and Jackie's Wedding...

LeRoy and Timberly out on the dance floor! I think LeRoy said it was the first time Timberly had done that...

Chance absolutely LOVED dancing! He had a GREAT time!

Cory and Jessica finally decided to get out there on the dance floor!

Nearing the end of the festivities, I think Titus and Jackie were ready to get back to the Carmel River Inn! They both had a LONG day though, but the entire wedding and reception were absolutely wonderful and everything went off without a hitch!

Chance and Tanner getting ready... We got there at 2:00 and the wedding didn't actually start until 7:00, so I was AMAZED that they were both still all together when the ceremony actually started. They were though, and both of them did a GREAT job!

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course you'll notice in the picture of Chance dancing that he quickly lost his jacket, vest and tie and apparently used his shirt as a napkin! :)

Tanner did the same thing though, but I think he wiped the chocolate off his mouth with his sleeve...

They did ask me though, "Does it matter if we get messed up now?" I said no, you're done, so just go have fun and enjoy yourselves, which they did... :)

Petra said...

My kids love dancing at weddings too. Did you do any dancing??? :)

Matthew said...

LOL! I actually HAD to dance with the maid of honor after the father/daughter dance, but yes, we did dance. Carolyn and I danced with Chance and Tanner, which they LOVED, and Carolyn and I danced, and then Taylor and I danced, so there was PLENTY of dancing! It was a great time though! :)

Matthew said...

Yes, we FINALLY made it back to San Francisco, and I am relaxing at the hotel and am about to go join Cory, Jessica and the kids at the pool!