Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy 11th Anniversary Carolyn!!!

Happy Anniversary Baby!!

"...to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as we both shall live."

At least that is my intention... Some I know don't pay any attention whatsoever to what they say when then enter into Holy Matrimony. Myself? I made a promise before God and to Carolyn that I not only intend to keep, but I enjoy keeping the promise immensely!! Here's to many, many more years together as we journey through life together as husband and wife!!

8 comments:

Joshua Goodling said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you both have glad you both have worked together to keep your marriage alive, and I wish you many years of happiness in the future!

Tim said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Ours is almost here also.

Joe said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I see that you guys had a good time in cali. give me a call soon and lets talk...

Petra said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! :)

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!

WHO is marci? said...

Congrats - Happy Anniversary!! It doesn't seem like 11 years ago - well in some ways it does I guess, I've been through several lifetimes in that amount of time.

The kids were adorable in the wedding pictures, great photos.

Matthew said...

Thanks everybody! I have a great husband and love him dearly!

Carolyn

Matthew said...

Thanks Baby! I love you too! :)