Sunday, August 26, 2007

Before Pics...

Posted by request from Jackie... You guys didn't know you could do that did you? :)

About to start grading...

In progress...

I didn't get much done today, I unpacked and packed up my tools though about 3 times today... Every time I unpacked and started working, it started raining, so I had to scurry around and put the tools away... Luckily though, I am off tomorrow because I got called in last night at 11PM and didn't get home until morning, so I'm off tomorrow and I don't think it's supposed to rain... We'll see! :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I don't think it's the same angle there Jackie, but that's where the pool and pool house are now... :)

Matthew said...

Right where the bulldozer is in that second pic is exactly where the pool is now, for reference... :)

Petra said...

Wow! Looks a bit different now, huh? :) You should take us on a virtual tour via youtube once you finish it all. I was thinking of doing a virtual tour of our house on a day when it's all clean (probably after school starts - lol).

Jackie said...

so that driveway is not there now? It amazes me how different it looks now.

thanks for the blast from the past!!

Matthew said...

Actually the driveway is still there... I'll have to take another pic at that angle... :)