Sunday, August 05, 2007

Back In San Francisco...

We've had a GREAT time out here in California, and Titus and Jackie's wedding was beautiful and we were THRILLED to be a part of them joining together in Holy Matrimony, but I AM READY to go home!!! We left the house we rented in Monterey this morning and made our way back to San Francisco and checked into a hotel close to the airport because our flight leaves at 12:30 tomorrow afternoon...

Of course the FIRST thing the kids wanted to do was to go swimming, this is the first time they have been able to do that since we got here, other than splashing in the Bay a couple of times...

Myself, I just want to relax... We are about to go eat dinner and celebrate Carolyn's birthday, then it's back to the room and just wait around until we have to check out and then head for the airport and back to Atlanta! I CANNOT wait to pull into 415 Grist Mill Drive... :)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Of course once I DO pull into my driveway, the kids have to go to school the next day, there is the pool house to finish, the deck, and a few other things... :)

I MUCH prefer being at home though, even with ALL of that going on! :)

Petra said...

It's always nice going back home, isn't it? I'm sure the kids will be really alert for that first day of school. lol :)

Matthew said...

Man oh man! There is NO place I'd rather be than at home SWEET home!!! :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Yup I know the feeling! :-)

I just walked in the door about 20 minutes ago!

It was a fun trip to Calif - but like you said - it's always good to be home.

I'm uploading my photos to ofoto now - will send an invite to people when I get them up.

Jackie said...

Have a safe trip back!!!!

thanks for everything!!!!