Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yeah...

I have nothing to post... I've been watching the DNC, which is amusing at times... I've been working on the stuff for my neighbor for his Sports Bar, which is opening next week, and it has taken FAR longer than I had anticipated!! I'm trying to get ready for homeschool, which starts next week... I've had a lot going on at work, which has been a nightmare... I'm still here though... :)

I'll be back to posting next week hopefully! :)

Hope everyone is doing well, we are thus far...

8 comments:

Petra said...

Too 'busy' to post then? ;)

Matthew said...

Well, I just wasted the past 30 minutes looking around on Facebook, so uh, not really... :)

Petra said...

lol. Sounds like me. Often instead of posting, I just read other blogs or look up stuff on wikipedia, etc. :)

Jackie said...

No, we like posts!!! keepem coming!!! :D

Matthew said...

LOL Jackie! Yeah, I'm sure I'll put something up tomorrow... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

Don't feel too bad, I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks. Not that there's a lot of information to post - it's just me, myself, and I around here. :-)

Tim said...

:), The DNC was humorous wasn't it?

Matthew said...

LOL! I really only watched Bill Clinton and Obama... Obama is a good orator, but that is about it...

Of course if you take away his teleprompter, he is a bumbling idiot when it comes to answering questions, which is why he won't do a Town Hall meeting with McCain... He thinks he is going to coast into the White House, and you can see the frustration his campaign is going through... They have never been in a general election for President of the United States, and it is rather comical, it will get MUCH nastier in the next 67 days... :)