Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here We Go Again...

With the rain that is... I was fully expecting to finish staining the deck today, I got half of the top done, and most of the first coat on the rails last night, then it got too dark for me to see... Of course now, it is about to start pouring down rain and they say we will get a few inches... Oh well, we DO need the rain... Anyway, a few pics of the progress (or lack of it rather... :)

Side view... (obviously!)

Just have to finish the rails down the stairs and finish staining the railings and that side will be done, of course I DO have the WHOLE other side yet to go... :(

From the top... Yes, I do have a trailer FULL of trash/debris in the background that I need to haul to the dump...

7 comments:

Matthew said...

Yeah, I STILL have to put that chain link fence up... :(

I got the posts up and the gate up at least... :)

Joshua Goodling said...

That's looking REALLY sharp!! Great job!

Matthew said...

Thanks! :)

Jackie said...

Nice job! Wow, I really like how your deck turned out and the furniture on it looks great! How fun for you guys!!!

Petra said...

Wow. It looks awesome! The furniture looks great there too! :)

WHO is marci? said...

wow, the railing really makes the deck!! it looks sooo much better than before - you do great work matt.

Matthew said...

Thanks Marci, although it amazes me that everyone can't do it... :)